Thursday, April 5, 2007

Linksys Wireless Broadband Routers

I just came to realize Linksys has different versions of the Wireless Broadband Router WRT54G series. In particular, one that I bought about 2 weeks ago in Singapore, the basic WRT54G. There are different versions of the model, you should check yours before buying one of these devices. If possible, ask for the latest one (presumably, it's v8.0).

[Left: Linksys WRT54G version 3.1 . Notice the indicator lights are horizontally placed on the front panel]







[Left: Linksys WRT54G version 1.0 . Front panel looks more crammed, and indicator lights are vertically placed.









Here's more information on the
Linksys WRT54G Series, (including other sub-series such as the S, X and P). I think I'm gonna get the SRX200 wireless broadband router, WRT54GX2 on my next trip to Singapore, or should I ?

No comments: